Thursday, January 14, 2010

Call to Prayer, Prayer Guide Offered

This month Every Child Ministries is having a special emphasis on prayer, spending some time each day praying for the requests of our partners as well as those of the work. Friends are encouraged to email us their prayer requests. We are also offering a prayer guide I developed called "Prayer for the Dark Places" in Africa. Of course, there are many spiritually dark places, but I have selected four to emphasize. We are hoping people will spend one week praying for each of them, and then continue to remember specific requests as God brings them to mind or lays them on their hearts. We know that it is only God who can bring the spiritual breakthroughs needed for these challenging areas. Lord, help me to be more diligent in prayer for my beloved African family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!