Thursday, January 21, 2010

Warrior Princess

I just finished reading "Warrior Princess," the true story of AIDS activist Princess Kasune Zulu, who is HIV positive herself. It was wonderful to read about another chosen by God to bring help and healing to some of His suffering African children. I strongly identified with Princess because she feels that this is her destiny, what her life is all about. Hey, I know that feeling! That's precisely the way I feel about my work with My BIG African Family, the forgotten children of Africa. Thank you, Princess, for the encouragement and for reminding me that although I may be "intense", as my husband sometimes says, I am not totally crazy. In fact, I love knowing what my life is all about. Sharing Jesus with my precious African Jewels is definitely worth the investment of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!