Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Open invitation to try Conservapedia

If you are tired of the liberal bias that is often so evident on Wikipedia, and if you are a conservative or Bible-believing Christian, or at least it doesn't make you angry to read such viewpoints, I invite you to try Conservapedia.  It works just like Wikipedia, except that you won't find it listed first when you do an internet search.  You'll probably have to type it in and then search for the subject you want.  This is simply because Wikipedia gets so many more hits.

I say this from experience.  I write for both, and I am glad for any contribution I can make to Wikipedia, but it's really hard to temper an article that's been written from a viewpoint that I as a Christian find objectionable.  Most often contributions are reverted almost as soon as they are made.  I'm still trying to contribute what I can, but I want to let you all know that there is another alternative.  Conservapedia is well worth using, and if like me, you are a writer with a purpose, it's worth writing for.

You can still find articles that are skewed on Conservapedia, but corrections and adjustments are accepted much more readily.

I invite you to try it out, and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you!